Job Title: Java Architecture
Location: Bentonville , AR
Duration: Long Term Contract
Service Oriented Architecture,Java,Kafka,Technical Architecture.
- Build high performance, high availability, reliable, secured software, and know how to scale a system horizontally.
- Interpret business requirements into technical direction and documentation.
- Collaborate with various business units, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership/ engineering teams.
- Participate and provide feedback during planning meetings (i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives).
- Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
- Perform code reviews and mentor other engineers.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes & perform other duties as required.
- Collaborate across departments to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- 6+ years of professional development experience in the design, development, and execution of enterprise software solutions.
- 3+ years building back-end services.
- 3+ years’ experience as a software architect in a complex Enterprise environment.
- Should have a background in Java, Kafka, SQL, Azure, spring boot, Web Services.
- Should have experience with DEVOPS.
- Experience with UI frameworks will be an additional advantage.
- Should have experience in cloud (Azure preferred; AWS or Google Cloud Platform ok).
- Should have experience in working in a multi-geo, multi-vendor agile environment.
- Should be proactive and have excellent communication skills (Written & verbal).
- Bachelor of science or similar degree is required.
- Strong programming experience and background in Enterprise Java /JEE application Development.
- Certifications or knowledge of Kubernetes will be a definite advantage