Wanted: Passionate Innovators!! Leaders with zeal to succeed!!
Looking for a change in your current job? Do you wish to join a company that is outperforming the Industry with a strong growth momentum? If your answer is yes, you might be the one Hexaware is looking for…
Job Title: Hexaware – “Java Back End Developer”
Location for this position is Reston, VA
Hexaware is a leading global provider of IT & BPO services and consulting. The company focuses on key domains such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Travel, Transportation, Manufacturing & Retail, Logistics, Life Sciences and Healthcare. Our business philosophy, "Your Success is Our Focus," is demonstrated through the success we ensure for our clients. Hexaware focuses on delivering business results and leveraging technology solutions by specializing in Business Intelligence & Analytics, Enterprise Applications, Quality Assurance and Testing, Remote Infrastructure Management Services and Legacy Modernization. Founded in 1990, Hexaware has a well-established global delivery model armed with proven proprietary tools and methodologies, skilled human capital and SEI CMMI-Level 5 certification. Hexaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information, log on to www.hexaware.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. One year of progressive experience in the required skill in lieu of every year of education can be considered.
- An individual is needed to work in a team environment to design and code software in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Candidate is preferred to have strong end-to-end web application experience.
- Work within a distributed team environment applying agile methodologies.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Sr. Developer with experience of Java Back end Developer.
- Must be well versed in SOA using Java technologies.
- Must have familiarity with Oracle backend services.
- Nice to Have – Exposure to Angular.js – not mandated
- Familiarity with various kinds of design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile (preferably TDD) and worked in agile environment for at least 2 years.
- Strong in Core Java.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Applicant should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Interested Candidate may directly email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org