WE are looking for about 40 back end devs and 20 full stack with Angular. J/D is same as below for Angular role but they need (ideally) Angular 7 or 8. They'll take someone who has an earlier version as long as it is 2-3+. If you have anyone with prior Capital One experience that is preferred too.
Position 1: Java Back End Developer - 40 positions
Position 3: Full stack Java Developer with Angular - 20 positions
Duration: end of year to start (based on budget)
LOB: RDT (Retail Direct Tech)-this is all the online banking for checking/savings and brick and mortar banks
- Mclean, Wilmington, NYC
- Remote initially-potentially all remote though end of year
- Once back in office, would want them aligned with where managers sit, but they seem flexible, so for a solid engineer this could be 100% remote through end of year
Number of needs: 64
**we need senior, independent working engineers**
Full Stack Java Engineers
- Modernize middleware and API layers of infrastructure (re writing from scratch, decommission services, etc)
- Required: Strong Java, Spring/Spring Boot 1x or 2x, AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins), REST API's, micro services
- Docker preferred (not required)
- Can take a look at code and look at business logic and put it somewhere else or refactor it, STP streaming, reverse engineering skills and people who can work autonomously
- Modernize/Reengineer the existing Rest and SOAP Services
- Service level Automation
- Handling incidents and emergency response
- Managing risk
- Change Management
- Availability and capacity planning
- Building scalable Systems
- As a Middleware Platform Engineer you will be an integral member of a dynamic team continuously improving/modernizing our AWS middleware platforms automating all the things in support of our rapidly expanding product portfolio.
- Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
- Build and implement middleware products to meet business demands.
- Work with Business and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware Services.
- Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes and upgrades.
- Train Junior Engineers on middleware updates and new installations.
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of middleware components.
- Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
- Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and enhancement of middleware applications.
- Configure and maintain build pipelines to support automated testing and deployments using tools including Jenkins.
- Clearly document and diagram deployment-specific aspects of architectures and environments, working closely with Software Engineers of Consumer Clients, Cloud Engineering Teams, and others in DevOps.
- API/Microservice Development leveraging Java/JEE
- Spring Framework
- Linux Environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Go and Kubernetes Operations
Thanks and regards,
P:609-250-6475(Direct) / P:(908)-400-2945(Cell)
Office:1249 South River Road, Suite 209
Cranbury, NJ 08512