Role Title: Java Backend Developer
Service Line: Perm
Max Salary: $150,000
Target Salary: $130,000
Benefits: Bonus (discretionary)- depends on the candidate. When bonuses are approved they fall within 3%-6% 401k match- 3% Health benefits, vision, dental. They cover around 98% of health benefits for employees and dependents
Preferred Location: Costa Mesa, CA (highly preferred); or Colorado
- Write clean, concise, modular code in an agile environment, mentor developers and provide code reviews
- Lead and take ownership of critical projects and your own initiatives.
- Introduce the technologies you feel passionate about.
- Collaborate with a team of extraordinary engineers and technologists.
- Influence the innovation of products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Work alongside our top data engineering team on data analysis.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, deploying, operating, supporting and maintenance).
- 4-5 years of overall software development experience using Java JVM.
- Expertise using Java with Spring Framework & Spring-Boot
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experienced building large and scalable applications using microservice design patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile process, CI/CD & build automation tools, and SRE best practices.
Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and SOLID principles.
- Passionate about mentoring peer developers, providing code reviews, etc.
- 2 or more years of working experience in Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services. Nice to have (not required):
- Experience with Scala or Kotlin or Go-lang.
- Familiar with stream-processing platform and message broker: Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with API gateways.
- Experience with source code management/continuous integration (CI): GitHub, BitBucket.
- Knowledge with continuous delivery (CD): Jenkins, Argo CD, Bamboo