Job Title: Java Backend Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: Long term
- Build a Microservices Platform offering core capabilities such as: Distributed Streaming & Messaging, Workflow Orchestration, State Machine, Rules Engine, Analytics, Monitoring.
- Work with our Data Scientists and Data Engineers to build a data flow platform for efficient real-time data processing and machine learning.
- Make heavy use of AWS services such as: Lambda, Kafka, Kinesis, Glue, Elasticsearch, Timestream, Neptune, Aurora.
- Evaluate opportunities to leverage services offerings across AWS, GCP, and Azure.
Analyze & solve difficult problems across the entire stack.
- Bachelors degree or military experience.
- At least 3 years experience building large-scale service layer applications using Microservices design patterns.
- At least 3 years development experience in an AWS, Google Cloud or Azure environment.
- At least 1 years experience in a Full Stack Developer role.
- At least 1 year of experience with Agile and ITIL methodologies.
Coding Expertise in at least one modern programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++).
- Strong active listener with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience building several of the following types of services: Workflow Orchestration, Event Driven State Machines, Rules Engine, Distributed Transaction Queues, Data Streams, Analytics, Service Monitoring, Linux Daemons.
- 3+ years experience building systems with several of the following services: AWS Lambda, Airflow, Kafka, AWS Kinesis Data Streams, AWS Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP security framework.
- Experience with ReactJS, NodeJS.
- Experience working directly with Data Engineering and Data Science teams.
- Experience building metrics computation or consumption framework.
- Experience extracting and implementing analytics patterns.
- Familiarity with a Machine Learning Application.
- Experience implementing or supporting data pipelines, in Machine Learning systems (e.g. Spark, Flink, Hive, Presto, Kafka, Storm, Beam, Hadoop MapReduce).
- Experience utilizing React Redux Applications.
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.