We have an urgent job opening of Devops Engineer/Production Support with our direct client based in Tempe, AZ. please check below job description and share your resume ASAP.
Note: Need Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., EAD and Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Role; Devops Engineer/Production Support
Location; Tempe, AZ
Position; Contract to Hire
Application Support role in Devops
Need candidate who can do Production Support, Experience doing networking, troubleshooting,
Strong in Devops, someone who can do coding as well
Experience in Unix Administration, Python Scripting
Nice to have Monitoring tool experience Splunk & Dynatrace
3 Main Key Skills:
- Unix Administration
- Python Scripting
- Experience in Devops Automation
limitations. Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards. *Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Provides assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards.
- May support development of test scripts and participate in functional testing.
- May support maintenance of business systems and interface applications.
- Ensures compliance to departmental and bank processes or procedures related to supported systems.
- Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes. Skills:
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc. Education/Experience:
Please send resume to;
Lumen Solutions Inc. is a technology consulting services company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.