Job Title : Senior Java Developer
Location : Philadelphia, PA 19103
Duration : 12+ Months
Senior Java developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer. The Java developer will be responsible for performing all tasks required to develop and support these applications. These tasks include but are not limited to: attending requirements gathering sessions, developing design documents, developing, testing and supporting the system.
- Spend majority of time on Research, Analysis, and Design & Development of applications. Involve in detailed design tasks for further enhancement of application modules.
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects
- Lead and mentor developers to bring forth their best efforts.
- Define IT standards, come up with a governance plan, and enforce the standards within the team.
What we re looking for...
- Experience in software development
- Core Java knowledge is a must (Java 8+)
- Experience in development of Java applications in a Unix environment
- Proficient in test driven development and familiar with popular test frameworks
- Knowledge of open source frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot.
- Experience with software build tools such as Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse, AWS fundamentals, Unix, Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of security issues and solutions.
- Experience in sophisticated technical design.
- Ability in complex problem solving.
- Ability to do independent technical work.
- Understands and practices agile development.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
If You are interested, Kindly reply with your updated resume john.blake (at) oakridgeit.com OR reach me on 901-730-4231 and let me know your best time to reach.