SAIC is seeking a Java Developer/Software Engineer to join an established team of software engineers and database administrators. You will develop, coordinate, and integrate software solutions that directly affect the performance of the programs 24x7 missions operations center. These solutions include supporting an enterprise level application to include third party tool integration with monitoring and document management. The selected candidate must be detail-oriented, customer focused, and able to work in a fast paced organization, while prioritizing a heavy workload. The candidate must also possess a professional demeanor, demonstrate a high level of initiative, be able to follow through on tasks to completion, and engage as a team player.
- Implementing customer requirements utilizing Java technologies and client-side tagging and scripting languages
- Working software projects throughout life-cycle from requirements analysis and design to maintenance following delivery
- Developing and implementing systems using the Model/View/Controller paradigm that process a large amount of data both structured and unstructured
- Learning to work with a diverse set of technologies and languages as needed
- Creating various levels of documentation (Design, User manuals, etc.) and presenting briefings to the customer
- Active TS/SCI with Poly - Must have this clearance currently
- 9+ years of relevant experience (academic or professional)
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Java (Servlets/JSP/JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate) as well as SQL, HTML, and CSS
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Ability to directly interface with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to function in a team environment following software development bets practices
My SAIC Benefits.