Our direct end client is looking for an experienced Mid-Level Java Developer
to support a US Homeland Security program. This is a long- term Federal contract located in Annapolis Junction, MD
, and there is no better time to hop on board! Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening. In this role, you will design and develop biometric models and algorithms, write functional requirement documents and specifications, and assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
, with an Active Secret Clearance
- 4+ years of Java Development experience
- Experience with Java/J2EE, SQL, IBM MQ
- Java front and back-end programming experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Agile development experience/certification
- Chef, Eclipse, IBM WAS, Rational AppDev
- Experience with SOA, XSLT, JSON, CI/CD
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di