Our direct end client has an immediate need for several Senior-Level Java Developers
for a Federal program in Washington, DC
. In this role, you will design, deliver, and support operations for a custom-built system that helps our client execute their mission critical business processes.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
, able to meet the client's background requirements. Responsibilities
- Be involved in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements through implementation. This includes direct ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution in order to demonstrate that the finished components function as per the specification
- Support issue analysis and fix during assembly test, product test, regression test, as well as production issue resolution
- Develop a broad set of technology skills in Java web technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Developing web applications using Java
- Using Java based MVC Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, etc.)
- HTML/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Bachelor's degree
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client's background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Java & JEE frameworks
- Frontend frameworks and libraries
- Eclipse/IntelliJ/NetBeans/FireBug/Chrome development tools
- Databases, SQL, data modeling
- Performance tuning
- Mobile (IOS, Android, Ionic)
- Responsive web development (e.g., bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation, etc.)
- Dynamic stylesheet languages (e.g., SASS, LESS)
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di