This position can be located at Collegeville, PA OR Peapack, NJ. Contract W2 or Independent C2C Only.
• Java developer with strong Spring Framework and Database skills required to develop custom solutions for Access Certification web application. Angular 2 Front end skills preferred.
• Should be able to work independently, developing code of high quality
• Develop a web application with predominantly micro services that interact with databases
• Contribute to the design of the application
• Develop unit/integration/system testing scripts
• Ability to do builds/deployment using Continuous Build/Integration tools
• Identity and Access management Group. Interactions with Product and Delivery manager/Architect/Lead developer/Scrum master
• Java 8
• Strong Spring Framework (version 4 or above) skills (Spring Boot, JPA, Batch, Integration/XD, Restful Services etc.)
• Hibernate 4 or above
• Oracle 12, Stored procedures
• Angular 2 or above to develop Single Page Web applications/ HTML5
• Testing tools like Selenium
• Continuous Build like TeamCity/Jenkins
• Agile Practice Preferred.
1770 N. Park St Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563