DTS is looking for experienced Java Developer for a Direct Client position based in Detroit, MI
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
- Contributes and provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs Interacts directly with business clients Serves as a mentor to lower level developers Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources) Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support Ability to technical-lead and work with other team members and to work with and understand business client requirements Drives toward the achievement of business results in a manner that focuses on profit, service, and value provided to the customer and ResCap Demonstrates a deep understanding of emerging technologies and trends that could impact the field and the business Communicates in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customer s needs Takes action to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner that exceeds normal expectations Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field Takes full advantage of opportunities to develop his/her skills.
- No less than 5 years hands-on development experience with core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, Log4J).
- Must have experience working with WebLogic.
- Familiarity with Oracle WebLogic Application Server (Admin Console, configuration, runtime) Good working knowledge of version control tools such as Bitbucket (preferred)
- Exposure to Jenkins build management and troubleshooting Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services, in particular designing/developing web service APIs Working knowledge of Oracle Coherence
- Experience with single Sign-On (SAML) Web service authentication with oAuth 2.0 Experience with SQL development on an Oracle Database Proficiency with Unix/Linux commands, shell scripts, and applications
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills for issues in SIT/UAT/CAP/PROD environments
- Experience working with integrated teams Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with WAR file deployment in WebLogic Admin Console Ticket/Change Request creation and follow up with ServiceNow Experience with offshore coordination
DTS offers excellent compensation package.
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)