A household name in the entertainment and sports industry is hiring a Java Developer on a long-term contract. This role will be maintaining and mitigating risk to their critical game time applications.
This is an excellent role for a mid to senior Java developer who wants to become more experienced in transformation while adding a well-known company to their resume, thus increasing your marketability. To be successful in the role, they are looking for someone with strong Java, Linux, and Postgres experience. Culturally, they are looking for this person to be able to learn new technologies and welcome collaboration.
This is a fast-paced environment and will be one of the subject matter experts within Java so this is a great role to deepen your skills moving forward. This contract will last at least a year and have the potential of conversion or extension. You will be working in office some days so will need to live close to their Mt. Laurel, NJ location. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience Java/J2EE
- Several years of experience working in a Linux environment
- Strong experience with relational databases - preferably Postgres
- Background working with Apache Tomcat
- Excellent written and oral communication
What You Will Be Doing
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Spring MVC or Spring Boot
- Perl scripting experience
- Familiarity or exposure to .NET
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Pay: Up to $58.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.