I'm Love Tuli, a Sr. Technical Recruiter from DISYS. I am dealing with Multiple Direct clients across US, If you are active looking for Enterprise Architect role : Eden Prairie Minnesota then please share your Updated Resume and let me know the good time to connect or call me at 516-710-7723
Title : Enterprise Architect (Mid-level)
Location : Eden Prairie Minnesota
Duration : 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Required Skills: Enterprise/Business architecture, Techno functional, Event Driven Architecture, Java, Microservices, Cloud.
The EA will be working closed with business to understand what architecture fits their needs. They will be building out technology architecture based on business problems with modern tech solutions. They need to be able to thing big picture and beyond the problem. Drive the solution and strategy. This is a strategic role. They must have strong business acumen. They need to be able to translate business speak to technical language and vice versa. They must have experience working in very large complex environments. They will be aligned to a product family (combination of projects).
Need to have a strong technical background (Java, microservices, springboot, kafka )
- Microservices , EDA, Integration
- Event Driven Architecture
- Cloud Solutions (no preference on AWS or Azure)
Nice to have
- Enterprise architecture experience. if they have been a solution architect that will work too
As a Solution Architect at UnitedHealth care you will partner with both the lines of business and software delivery leadership to deliver software solutions in accordance with our 3 year roadmaps that act as guides for achieving the long term strategic plans of the enterprise. In this role you will take on some of the toughest challenges facing our business and will act as a key consultant and guide in achieving our long term strategy through the development of solution intent documentation that guides our agile delivery teams.
- Ensuring capital programs stay aligned to enterprise strategy while leveraging existing components and capabilities across the business segment landscape
- Modeling the technical landscape to analyze the alignment of business capabilities with delivered technology and IT solutions
- Analyzing the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and collaborating with Enterprise Architecture from other lines of business and development team architects to recommend solutions for improvement
- Communicating the value delivered by the Architecture process by communicating outcomes and ongoing results.
- Building end-to-end solution plans in the form of initiative roadmaps that define the ideal and future state systems solution, scope of solution initiatives, solution delivery sequencing through architecture transition states, and assumptions and risks.
- Actively engage in agile program delivery including agile architecture practices following our scaled agile framework.
- Ensure that features are sufficiently groomed including the creation of solution intent documentation in advance of agile planning sessions to ensure agile teams have a sufficient backlog to operate efficiently.
- Prepare materials for Architectural Review Boards that demonstrate the alignment of the software delivery to enterprise practices and roadmaps.
- Consulting on the overall Enterprise Architecture Strategy based on your experience delivering solutions within the domain.
- Actively participate in technical fit review activities for capital programs
- Facilitating change and process improvement within the architecture community
- Collaborating with quality teams to drive continuous improvement for technology solutions
- Identifying and communicating the segment organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, org structures and culture) and financial impact of the Enterprise Technical Architecture
- BS / BA in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- 10 + years of software development experience working on Open source, commercially available software and / or Healthcare platforms
- 5+ years of experience in a large enterprise in an architectural role
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Experience leading architecture using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- 3+ Years of experience with, NoSQL, APIs, Big Data Technologies, NLP, MLP and Open Source Commercial grade highly scalable solutions
- Ability to establish repeatable processes, best practices and implement version control software in a team environment
- Experience with multiple enterprise deployment options following Public and Private cloud paradigm
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Experience overseeing and monitoring the work of others
- Ability to create a Startup mentality to accelerate the introduction of new capabilities and transform teams
- Global team experience
- Excellent collaboration skills and techniques to create innovative market leading solutions
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making, and presentation skills
- Experience working with vendors in system selection, cost negotiation, and the development of service level agreements
- Knowledge of all components of technical architecture
- Ability to understand how to navigate in a complex organization and understand the big picture
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives