Title: Java Developer (Angular 7)
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Type: Hiring Event (Event will be on Friday 18th)
Interview: Over Zoom
Note: Remote until COVID 19. Need Angular 7 experience.
Need independent consultants and 8+ Years experience can be considered.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 5 including understanding of internal details of Angular and its event system.
- Experience with angular material.
- Experience with angular-cli and its configuration.
- Knowledge of front-end patterns (container/presenter, etc.)
- Experience in testing (Jasmine, Karma, protractor)
- Expert knowledge of browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for search engine optimization
- Demonstrated experience with Application Servers (Tomcat, Websphere, Jetty, JBoss) and Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
- JS 4 Development and React.JS Development expertise in a up to date Java Development Environment with AWS Cloud Technologies
- Exposure and/or development experience in Microservices Architectures best practices, Java Spring Boot Framework (Preferred), Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience around REST APIs, services, and API authentication schemes
- Knowledge in RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- Exposure to multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD, TDD, Frequent Release Technologies and Processes (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins)
- Exposure to mobile programming will be a plus.
- Define needs around maintainability, testability, performance, security, quality and usability for UI platform
- Drive implementation, consistent patterns, reusable components, and coding standards of UI infrastructure to support multiple SPA applications driven by a common platform
- Enable agile development of UI artifacts
- Design, develop, and manage automated unit, integration and acceptance tests for all UI components
- Development of robust “seed” projects to serve as foundations for building similar web applications
- Work with the Business Analysts and Customers throughout the requirements process to properly understand the long-term goals of the program and where they fit in the overall UI infrastructure
- Communication of new technologies, best practices, etc. to developers, testers, and managers.
- Influence UI design requirements to build best-in-class experiences
- Mentoring and peer review of designs and coded implementations
- Work with technical specialists (Security Team, Performance Engineer, etc.) to ensure that all parties understand the system that is being designed and built and that all major issues are understood and mitigated.
- Expected to participate in several implementation phases of product development cycle – design, scoping, planning, implementation and test.
- Ensure the performance quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Investigate issues reported by testing teams to determine impact, root cause, and solve them.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to optimize performance.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that fosters growth and learning.
- Verbal and written communication is clear and concise.
- Clearly articulate development and timeline dependencies.
- Improve team development related processes that accelerate delivery, drive innovation, lower costs, and improve quality.
- Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. (i.e., SonarQube Findbugs). This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
- 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Candidates with Invest/Wealth Domain experience is must.
- Have a very strong Web/Responsive and Native mobile development experience.
- Experience with Java 8, Angular JS, Springboot, Responsive Web Design Experience.
- Knowledge of implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web and mobile applications.
- Developer with Behavior Driven Development experience is must.
Thanks & Regards
VoIP Text: 630-394-0704
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.