We are looking for a Java Ninja to join our Content Management Team at DHI. This team works on our Enterprise level CMS serving Java and Angular web Apps. If you have any experience with any front-end technologies such as Angular or want to learn Angular, you will fit right in
DHI Group is a provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our primary mission is to help professionals in the communities we serve find the best job opportunities and further their careers. Our focus and commitment sets us apart from the competition. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
DHI Group, Inc. will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H-1B, etc.) to fill this position. Consideration will be given to qualified candidates residing in the greater Denver area.
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS/JS
- Working with Product to help translate business requirements into enticing, easy to use and fun applications
- Team player who is willing to jump into any problem, role or situation and help save the day!
- Help architect and implement solutions on Hippo CMS platform across various brands in DHI - primary focused on Dice and eFinancialCareers.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications.
- Collaborates with Product Owner and other team members in completing deliverables. Translates business requirements and functional designs into technical designs. Assists with development of functional designs and resolves complex design issues.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Angular OR a CMS
- You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt
- Git / Jenkins / Maven
- Experience with Hippo CMS or any Enterprise CMS a plus.
- Experience with Freemarker or other templating engine a plus
- Expertise building apps that communicate with RESTful services
- Strong communication, problem-solving, organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work within an Agile project teams to successfully implement customer facing responsive web applications
- Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's or higher degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years as a Software Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.