Java Developer (Capital Markets)
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: Oct 27, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: NY, NY (Remote)
Duration: 6 months with a probable extension
1. Hands on Senior Java Developer with over 6 years of enterprise development experience.
2. As a senior developer on the project, the consultant will be responsible to maintenance of XVA Pricing Tools and communicate with Strats and XVA traders.
3. Perform SDLC oversight for a project being developed by multiple teams.
4. Conduct Code Reviews and Document Changes necessary to support business.
1. Experience Java Developer (JDK 8 or 11)
2. Apache Camel (Version 2 and 3)
3. REST API (including Enterprise Authentication and Authentication)
4. Enterprise services (including monitoring, state management)
5. Spring (including Spring Boot and Spring Boot Actuator)
7. MS SQL Server
8. Experience with Capital Markets and understanding how Derivatives instruments are valued.
9. Plus: Murex Pricing API
10. Plus: Python.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com