Java Developer (Day one onsite)
• Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
• Required: Java, J2EE, Spring, Microservice, WebServices, PL/SQL
• Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
• Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
• Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC, Java Design Patterns and JUnit.
• Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
• Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST.
• Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Proficiency in modern programming languages
• Experience in design and build of complex application systems using the new banking architecture including Java/J2EE/Spring technologies. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java/J2EE/JSP based Web applications/Middleware and Batch systems.
• Experience in design, analysis, development, coding, unit testing, debug and documentation for Java/J2EE systems including Web applications, business services, batch applications, large/complex projects and utilizing Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems
• A fundamental understanding of software skills and the different components of SDLC such as business analysis, development, and maintenance and software improvement is essential