Blue Canopy provides direct support to a federal agency managing a classified enclave in the Washington Metropolitan Area in support of the intelligence mission. This organization is responsible for assisting federal personnel in their mission of national security and threat detection. To perform this mission, we are growing our teams of skilled security professionals with those who are interested in taking their careers to the next level in cyber-security by developing innovative solutions that advance the state-of-the-art and deliver meaningful risk reduction.
* Perform design, implement unit and functional testing; and code reviews
* Interface with Business Analysis and UI/UX teams
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* < > Active TS/SCI clearanceProject experience in Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Web Services (REST, Soap), XSLT, XML
* Experience working with in an Agile development environment and JIRA
Operating at the intersection of mission and technology, Blue Canopy Group, LLC is one of the fastest growing woman-owned businesses in the Greater Washington, D.C. area. We focus on delivering outcomes that matter by harnessing the power of technology, combing governance with process improvement. We provide support to both Federal and Commercial clients in five areas: Mission Support Services, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, Cloud & Mobility and Agile Development. Our core values around commitment to clients and our people drive Blue Canopy in the relentless pursuit to innovate and help our clients' problem solve by building solutions as a team. Blue Canopy is headquartered in Reston, VA and employs over 400 highly skilled professionals.
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability