DTS is looking for experienced Java Developer for our client project in Troy, MI
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
About the Position
The J2EE Developer role is to develop JEE based application, and extended participate in build/deploy and support. Developer is expected to troubleshoot and fix the errors as part of support. This individual is also responsible for working with Middleware team on web/application server configuration/tuning and DevOps team to automate deployment process.
This role is responsible for supporting performance tuning (in Linux/Unix platform). Applicant will work closely with a variety of groups throughout the organization, which will require the ability to communicate with associates with backgrounds ranging from Database Administration/operations, Application Support, Networking, Business Users etc., from a wide range of operating units. The successful candidate must also exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills and have experience interacting with internal technical and business partners as well as external partners. Experience with on-shore and off-shore contractors is a plus.
- 6 years overall IT experience with expertise in Java/JEE Technologies and Frameworks
- Must have experience in development with JMS/EAI integrating components
- Experience in development of Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Must have experience with XML/JSON, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP and REST services
- Finance Industry experience
- Support automation of tasks through scheduler like Control-M
- Experience in developing: Web Applications using Java frameworks including Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in developing WebServices
- Experience in using code management tool and automated build and deployment.
- Hands on experience on application/web servers – JBoss, Apache
- Triage problems by coordinating with various teams like Middleware, Unix System Admins, and TI Architects
- Experience in using Application monitoring tools
- Provide generic solutions and avoid recurring of incidents
- Experience in remediating security vulnerabilities in Application
- Good SQL skills
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis, research and resolution
- Provide input to planning activities to estimate effort to complete sprint planning and execution tasks/activities
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Fast starter, effectively delivers with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with both the business and technical teams
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM (with sprints) methodologies
- System administration and DevOps suite of tools experience is a plus.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kapil @ 248-438-8214