Position: Java Developer (Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, Angular, REST API)
Location: Reston, VA
Looking for Java Backend Candidate, Min 10+ yrs. exp with Spring Boot, Microservices, Angular and AWS.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Advanced proficiency in coding in Java 8, Spring Boot technologies as well as unit testing/Mockito experience.
• Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10-12+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
• 2+ years of development experience with Java 8, Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and REST Web Services is a must.
• AWS certification and/or some hands-on AWS implementation experience.
• Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.
• Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies.
• Experience in testing automation using Junit/Mockito, Cucumber.
• Hands-On experience with database development using SQL.
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment.
• Experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle.
• Experience working in Agile environment, preferably SAFe.
• Superior time management and work organization.
• Strong verbal and oral communication.
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment.
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning.
• Hands-on experience on AWS services like Fargate ECS, S3, Cloudwatch, PostgreSQL, SQS, SNS, AWS Batch.
• Front End development experience using Angular/React.