Develops thin mobile client services and provides counsel and advice to team on significant Application Development matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Information Management assignments.
The Mobile Services team uses Java and Spring Boot to develop a thin layer of rest services to connect native mobile applications to ESI backend systems. The team is co-located in St. Louis, with only very occasional opportunity to work remote (only if there is a special need for one day, such as feeling able to work but have a cold coming on -? work from home that day rather than bring it to the office).
- Ability and discipline to quickly produce services with a high degree of quality
- Ability to understand business needs driving our product and capabilities of backend systems
- Mobile team that supports mobile apps
- uses a layer of services to connect to the mobile apps
- mostly Java, Spring boot framework - nothing new
- 12 total people bw FTE's and CE's