DTS is looking for experienced Java Developer (SpringBoot/MicroServices/AWS) for a Direct Client position based in Charlotte, NC or Remote
- Seeking experienced full-stack Sr. Software Engineer to join Agile Servicing team.
- Strong back-end experience with demonstrated understanding and willingness to learn broader stack will be considered.
- Primary responsibilities will be focused on supporting the digital transformation of Servicing applications.
- Solid design, integration, and architectural patterns experience strongly preferred. Successful candidate drives quality through continual improvement, relies on experience and judgement to accomplish goals, exhibits strong communication and interpersonal skills, and thinks beyond the day-to-day activities to keep big-picture objectives in mind.
- Write clean, quality, and testable applications that supports rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments
- Experienced ‘Agilist’ who will embrace and expand Ally’s Agile practices through thought-leadership and integrating industry best practices
- An appreciation and understanding of Agile approaches and techniques, such as XP, Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Able to find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems while working, learning, and collaborating in a cross-functional agile team
- Contribute to the successful completion of deliverables that deliver value to our customers.
- Perform root cause analysis, provide efficient production support, and maintain/enhance existing applications
- Interact and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or significant relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrates developmental knowledge of user story writing, coding, testing, supporting, and debugging in an agile environment
- Full stack Java developer with experience preferred in: Java, Spring Boot, Apigee, MS SQL, REST, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kinesis, AWS S3, AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, Gitlab, and DevOps including Jenkins, Terraform, and Helm.
DTS offers excellent compensation package.
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)