DTS is looking for Java Developer for our direct client Position in in Charlotte,NC. No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
The Developer is a Java expert with strong technical ability, communication and collaboration. This role is responsible for development and delivery of API Services, according to company and industry standards.
- Drive Application design and development for system components (Services/APIs and applications).
- Create technical designs (Activity Diagrams/Sequence Diagrams, API service specifications and message models) by working closely with Technical Leads and other team members
- Review business and non-functional requirements to capture and understand project requirements.
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects.
- Proactive, regular communications with the Technology Leads and Management on status, changes or issues.
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
- 3+ years of development experience on Java and J2EE frameworks in building resilient and high-performance customer facing applications
- Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and middleware integration for large distributed enterprise applications.
- Significant experience on multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Prior experience working with various Internet Security protocols (e.g., SSO, SAML, oAuth, CA technology stack, SiteMinder) a big plus
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- Familiarity in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, CXF, XML and Camel.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kapil @248-438-8214