Position: Java Developer (15 Positions)
Location: remote comes first and on-site (until further notice) with multiple locations & multiple clients.
Must have: very strong in core java, spring, SQL, or Oracle
Nice to have: financial experience, python, R, or Matlab
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform.
* 10 + years of experience in Java application development end to end.
* Strong core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
* Experience in grid computing
* Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis etc
* Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
* Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
* Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
* Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
* Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
* Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
* Degree from outstanding university
* Background in enterprise stress testing
* Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
* Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
* Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
Software development in Agile environment.
Looking forward to speak with suitable candidates over phone.
Request to email resumes ( & ) along with phone availabilities.
Thanks & Regards