Who We Are and What We Do
Acuity Systems is a leading software and services company focused on complex and large scale big data analytics solutions. Our unique expertise and enterprise-wide approach enables our customers to harness the full power of data in a real-time and actionable manner.
Acuity combines deep Federal Government, technical and services expertise with thorough understanding of compliance requirements for rapid delivery of analytics applications and solutions. Acuity's platform integrates the latest open source technologies to deliver high performance, scalable and future proof analytics applications. Acuity's analytics applications are delivered in the cloud, on premise, or hybrid Program Description
Recently awarded U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) contract to support the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) in creating a cloud-based enterprise solution for the agency's new OWCP Workers' Compensation System (OWCS). OWCS will be a mission critical single platform that modernizes four existing siloed workers' compensation systems, enabling the agency to streamline the review, distribution and administration of benefits of American workers covered by the DOL OWCP.
Acuity Systems has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior WebMethods Developer to join our team to help solve complex problems with innovative solutions. Position Description and Responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements from end users and recommend appropriate solutions; design and develop solutions based on users' requirement specification
- Build highly reusable, performant services and applications on an Open Source Java platform that optimizes conversion and growth; develops applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Play a significant role in software development efforts and deliver solutions to complex business problems across the technology stack
- 2+ years of experience with Java/J2EE web services & integration development and design.
- 2+ year of experience developing on an open source platform with Redhat/Linux services, Oracle Database/NoSQL experience a plus
- Exceptional technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong teamwork and individual drive, highly motivated, articulate and eager to learn
- Ability to obtain a US government clearance is required (Greencard will be considered)
The Acuity Systems Culture
- Ability to obtain a US government security clearance is required
Beyond the competitive compensation and benefits package, Acuity Systems is comprised of highly technical and talented individuals who solve problems with innovative solutions and you will be surrounded and immersed in a culture of experienced engineers who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence. Because of Acuity System's specialization, we develop our employee's career and skills with projects that push the technological boundaries while challenging you to grow as a business and technical professional. Acuity Systems is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.