Allied Consultants, Inc. is an Austin-based firm which has for 25 years been a premier provider of technical and business professionals to clients in Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to be a key resource on a technical services team.
- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules.
- Design, develop, and modify web applications for complex agency information technology systems.
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Develop data conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Set up a new java code project using Maven build tool and develop a new web-based application.
- Design a new database schema to persist data from the new application.
- Follow client security framework, architecture, and high-level design similar to the other newer applications developed using Spring framework etc.
- Work on the integration with the mainframe, external document service (Neubus) and existing web services, or create new web services when needed.
5 years Experience with analysis and development of complex web-based application systems.
5 years Experience using of the software development life cycle to develop web-based application systems.
5 years Experience testing web-based applications.
5 years Experience creating application documentation.
5 years Experience programming using web-based tools.
5 years Experience using Java.
Maven, Git, Oracle WebLogics
Report Writing Tools like Jasper Report