Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
As a System developer, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and daily standups. You will play a key role on collaborative project teams, be responsible for the design and development of mission critical, enterprise-scale business systems. The System Developer is well versed in both technical and interpersonal skills and will have the ability to follow direction and lead junior members of the team. Job Duties:
Years of Experience:
- Develops solutions and impact analysis with Application Support Team Lead and Technical Team members to confirm priority and technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Designs, codes, and tests software modifications for assigned applications to address changes or fixes as necessary for problem resolution
- Collaborates with the Production Support team to assist with ticket investigation and resolution
- Independently prepares estimates of effort to develop and execute approved application changes in primary applications, prioritizes work assignments, and facilitates peer review of work products
- Coordinates and participates in system, integration, performance and acceptance testing
- Experience with test automation tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Solid understanding of Git/Github
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- 5+ years' experience in application development using Java/JEE and related technologies ,Spring Framework)
- Extensive experience with microservices and containerization using JHipster
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet user story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Extensive object-oriented software development and domain design.
- Solid communication skills to interact with the business team and technology team
5+ years Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship Required About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement