- Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012, 2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Leading Investment Bank is looking for a Senior Java Developer in Raleigh, NC area.
Please send me your updated resume to anusha.anilkumar(at)atyeti.com/919 724 3881
Market Risk Technology (within Global Markets IT) is seeking full stack developers to form a new development team based in Raleigh.
The team will be part of a globally distributed organization responsible for developing and supporting its Data Management platform and will report directly to management based in New York.
Furthermore, you will
- Take business requirements and develop solutions front to back in Core Java//Html5/Oracle, making changes in all application tiers writing robust testable code.
- Work in a small agile team.
- Gain experience working in large, complex, high volume multi-node distributed systems.
- Have practical experience of Continuous Integration / Deployment pipelines using Jenkins / Teamcity or similar.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Provide L3 support of the application in the US time zone including interacting with business users and L2 support staff.
- Work on challenging technical problems involving availability, scalability, performance, data provenance, and large quantities of data.
- Identify and investigate performance issues in the Java middle tier layer using amongst others Mission Control, Eclipse Memory Analyzer or similar
- Identify and investigate performance issues in the DB layer using amongst others query plans, AWR reports or similar.
- You hold a Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (preferred but not required)
- A consistent track record of developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in Java 8 or above.
- Expertise in Server side tools and technologies like Core Java, JEE, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle
- Good knowledge of distributed in memory caching technologies
- Good understanding of messaging (JMS) and Enterprise Messaging technologies.
- Strong knowledge on Restful/SOAP web services
- Good knowledge of an RDBMS preferably Oracle. Strong (PL)SQL skills including performance tuning and optimization.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Unix/Linux commands
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and practices with focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Development using tool chains such as SVN/ /Jenkins/TeamCity/Crucible/Sonar
Expertise with JUnit, Mockito, TestNG or any other test framework