- Hands on experience with open source technologies such as Spring/Spring Boot, MySQL, Hibernate, NoSQL, Elastic Search, Maven, Git, Kubernetes, Linux.
- Extensive experience delivering a Microservices based architecture leveraging APIs, containers and automation
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Scratch-build a highly scalable, available, fault-tolerant data processing systems using HDFS, Kafka, Spark, and other big data technologies. These systems should handle batch and real-time data processing over 10s of terabytes of data ingested every day and petabyte-sized data warehouse.
- Stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect. Provide expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control center.
- Provide expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka connect using schema registry in a very high-volume environment
- Provide expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers etc.
Connect with Us:
If you think this post is all about you, ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to answer your questions at 925-399-7715.
We are a business and technology services firm specializing in IT Consulting, Application Development, Systems Integration, Cloud Computing, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, and others.
Our portfolio of clients includes Fortune 500 and startups. We believing in matching our Consultants talent and core values with that of our clients resulting in Happy customers.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by law.