Location- Sunnyvale CA
Never ending Contract
The candidate will work with the customer backbone Platform team.
Manager’s Ideal Candidate Must-Haves:
- - Worked on a customer facing scalable low latency Web-Service supporting 50K+ requests per day.
- Strong skills in Object oriented design, core Java, shell scripting.
- Solid foundation in data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
-Ability to navigate and work through ambiguity.
Manager’s Preferred Qualifications (3-6 "nice to haves"):
Solid foundation with Apache Kafka, Apache Flume, Apache Tomcat, REST, Spring.
- Strong development skills in Python and SQL.
- Strong development skills around Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Couchbase, HBase, Cassandra, Map Reduce.
- Proven experience to lead a project team to complete complex projects from start to end.
- Knowledge and proven experience on SOA, performance/scalability tuning, real time analytics.
- Prior experience with Retail, eCommerce or SaaS offerings.
- Good testing practices (unit, integration, system) with automation
787 Castro Street Mountain View, CA, 94041