Job Number: R0082177
Utilize your understanding of new sof tware tools such as Continuo us Integration and Continuo us Delivery ( CI/CD ) Pipeline Developer and build out, maintain, and s us tain a new sof tware environment for a major United States Air Force ( US AF ) client. Leverage tools such as Je nk ins and Github and us e your skills to develop CI/CD platforms, maintain CI/CD tooling, develop pipeline configuration, and automate processes to support continuo us delivery. Work side to side with Government developers and support their transition to the pipeline that you will help build to meet their mission needs. C ond uct code analysis and legacy infrastructure analysis and build a modernized SW environment to improve sof tware functionality and delivery times. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S. , to include the District of Columbia.
- 4+ years of experience with Java, including Java GUI development, Servlets, JSP, Spring Web Framework, MyBatis Object Relational Mapping ( ORM ) or Hibernate ( ORM ) , JBoss, or Tomcat Application Server
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Queries or MySQL database
- 1+ years of experience with working in multi-team Agile Scrum or SAFe team environments
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with web services, including REST and SOAP or JQuery
- Experience with UNIX Mainframe Servers ( DMSII )
- Experience with working in a Cloud environment, including AWS
- Experience in working with Eclipse and Atlassian Suite of tools, including Jira and Confluence
- Possession of excellent analytical and te chn ical writing skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.