Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Java EE Developer Consultant with strong analytical skills. Oracle and MS SQL Server Skills.
Initial 4+ months contract with possibility for extensions and right to hire
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to
Java EE Developer
10+ Years of industry experience with relevant technologies.
Java/Java EE and Oracle/SQL Server Developer
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) development and architectural technologies Design and develop databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Analyze and validate Java EE component requirements
- Code new features and functions for our Java EE applications.
- Experience with several relational databases including Oracle / SQL Server
- Working knowledge of application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, etc
- Generate appropriate design documents and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created.
- Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging and testing.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Prepare required user documentation, including diagrams, flow charts, and software program documentation
- Oracle Development (PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and etc.)
- Documentation and Flow Charts
- Websphere or Weblogic
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored procedures and etc.)
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=14081709
Or email: Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords:java, j2ee, jee, oracle, sql, wegsphere, weblogic, documentation, flow, charts,