Job Duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for design & development of project modules/components.
* Responsible for solution design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation to support data analysis, processing, reporting, and
* Works independently to develop, configure code and test programs from specifications.
* Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides, with limited guidance.
* Develop code, unit test case, deploy & test as per requirements
* Analysis, maintenance and support of existing code.
* Participate in meetings and discussions with Functional/Technical Leads to understand the requirements and work out a design.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure the code written complies with the company standards and policies
* Follows existing programming standards and guidelines and guides other team members to adhere to the same.
* BS in Computer Science or related discipline or 8+ years of overall IT experience
* 6 plus years of JAVA/Java EE software development experience
* Must have good understanding of object oriented programming using Java
* Hands on development experience using Java Servlets, EJB programming; JSP, Oracle, PL/SQL; XSL/XSLT
* Must be Familiar with Design Patterns and web services
* Must have experience with JBoss and IBM Websphere Application Servers.
Following skills would be a *plus*
* Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) development environment.
* Knowledge of healthcare claims/encounter data structure.
* Knowledge of public sector healthcare claims/encounter processing.
* Working knowledge and experience with AWS/Cloud Experience in a healthcare/insurance domain is preferred.
* Experience with federal projects is preferred.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact