With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Position Type: Full Time Job
Job Location: NYC, NY
Job Title: Java Developer
Domain - The candidate will be working with the Regulatory team building a solution to help the business improve their attestation and materiality process. These processes are done on a regular basis and entail a series of checks and balances across the organization and finally getting sign off at the most senior of management. We are looking to build the workflow leveraging a Java middle layer with a key library being Activiti. As the developer on the team, you will assist in helping with the design, than implementing the code, debugging, and ensuring a quality release.
The candidate must possess a strong technology background with excellent hands-on expert level knowledge of Java technology.
- University degree holder in relevant discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- years software development experiences.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle management.
- Strong expertise in Core Java. Experience with RESTful Java web services is desired.
- Hands on experience with Activiti and knowledge of BPMN.
- Knowledge of Soap
- Working knowledge of Database
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work in team
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of C#
- Understanding of Attestations process
- Working experience in finance services industry
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.