The primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop, test and implement APIs for a cloud-hosted software platform used to provide APIs to Developers. In this position the candidate will collaborate with developers in all aspects of the development cycle, from design through implementation to test and deployment. The development process follows the Agile Scrum framework and utilizes software tools intended to maximize efficiency and communication within the team.
1. Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
2. Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, and meet deadlines
3. Ability to be in a structured office environment everyday
4. Professional attire and attitude and timeliness
5. Can do positive attitude and willingness to learn new tools and technologies as needs change
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact