Java - 4 years of software development experience using Java, Spring MVC or Play framework on native AWS cloud platform, workflow automation using AWS Step Functions and Camel.
What does a great Java developer do?
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible to
• Understand business requirements and independently work on making the change in application
• Track and ensure business objectives are met throughout the lifecycle of the development work.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Individual contributor to develop and maintain application using Java tech stack.
• End to end delivery of assigned development work
• Analyze and fix production issues.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science or relevant fields.
• 4 years of software development experience using Java
• Spring MVC or Play framework on native AWS cloud platform,
• Workflow automation using AWS Step Functions and Camel is preferred.
• Working experience in Agile environment.
• Exposure to common Merchant Acquirer Information Security concepts and practices.