Java Developer **Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of Product Management and Delivery Team, you will build application components, test and deploy code. You have awareness of data security, retention, and recovery issues. You can research technologies independently. Develop expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., Execute on the plan by building components, testing, and deploying solutions. Your Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Develop domain expertise on one or more programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines.
- Requirements Elaboration - offer feedback to project team during build as issues arise
- Data Modeling - understand data structures
- Demonstrating frameworks - under mentorship of more senior technical staff
- System Performance - contribute to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements
- Security - implement solutions and executes test plans working with more senior technical staff to validate security requirements
- Standards - is aware of technology standards and understand technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Independently follow design and code standards, contributing to continuous improvement discussions
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in Java development including:
- ORM - JDBC, Hibernate
- RESTful Web Services (Jersey Framework)
- Spring - (emphasis on web), IoC, transactions
- Containers - Tomcat, Lambda
- Web User Interface development (jQuery and especially Angular - big plus)
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks - Jira, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
Enterprise Product & Platform Engineering transforms the way we deliver infrastructure to our business clients. A key construct of EP&PE will be the evolution of the IT Product Manager, who will partner with the Engineering organization, the Business Aligned Service Delivery organization, the DevSecOps organization as well as our operational support teams to ensure that this organization provides high quality, commercially attractive and timely solutions to support our business strategy.