Seeking a full-time Java Developer with competitive pay and benefits. An Eagle Creek Software Consultant will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of Java applications from project initiation to full customer product roll out with minimal supervision. In this capacity, consultants will be experienced in Java applications functionally and technically.
To be a part of the Eagle Creek Software Services team you must meet or exceed the following requirements:
• 3+ years of Java development experience
• Experience with Hibernate, Swing and / or Struts is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a collaborative team environment
• Understand standard business practices
• Have a passion for technology
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics. Would consider other degrees if the candidate meets the other requirements.
• OR Associates degree with applicable experience
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer