Eliassen Group is assisting a DOJ agency with finding experienced Java Developers to support modernization efforts around new native cloud applications being developed. This is a great opportunity working in Washington DC on a high profile government program where you'll be hands on working in a SAFe environment developing container-based applications while being exposed to newer Angular frameworks and other cutting edge technologies. ***Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Teleworking is available after you get ramped up with the project and this position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.***Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Work as a software developer involved in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Attend Scrum meetings to support various program tasks including design review, stage gates, technical roadmap, production troubleshooting including performance issues, etc. as needed
- Work with development team in designing the solutions on the web application platform using best practices
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions during Agile process
- Debug, evaluate, and troubleshoot throughout application development process
- Maintain and operate continuous build, test, and integration pipelines
- BS and 8+ years of full stack software development experience
- Hands-on experience with various Spring Frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and some experience with Spring Data (JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, NOSQL, etc)
- Experience writing Unit Tests - JUnit or Mock Frameworks
Job ID: 332263 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!