Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is seeking experienced Java Developers to support a critical program within the Intelligence Community. Positions are located thoughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the customer in a cross-domain data transfer and file conversion solutions.
- Activities will be concentrated on all aspects of the product development life cycle that are consistent with creating, implementing, and supporting new features and product capabilities in client/server applications and improving data processing methods that ensure highest levels of information system security
- Work within a team to create new application interfaces, and bug-fix remedies, and perform product application integration.
- Participate in coding and testing, and develop automated tools.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience designing and programming web applications using HTML, CSS, and Java Script using jQuery5
- Experience working with Java (J2ee)
- Prior experience supporting the Intelligence Community and expertise with multiple technical applications
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, high-priority tasks
- Excellent written communication skills are required
- Experience working within an agile/scrum environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: