Founded in April 2014 and headquartered in Silicon Valley California, Enquero is a technology solutions company that engineers Digital Enterprises by building platforms around, Data, Design and Digital experiences globally with multiple offices USA (SFO/LFT/SEA/ATL), Canada (YVR), Netherlands (AMS) & India (BLR/HYD/PNQ) Enquero-s ingenious technology is transforming the digital revolution. Our products PowerMe, Step & Leap enable our customers to embark on a digital journey by connecting data, contextualizing experiences and enabling capabilities that have never been digitized before.
Enquero is a new age business and technology consulting firm. Utilizing innovative solutions and outcome-based thinking, Enquero delivers business capabilities that solve our customers' most challenging business or technology problems. We fuel innovation by utilizing a creative mix of cutting-edge products, accelerators and creative know-how to solve problems fast and economically. We are serious enough to understand enterprise challenges and cool enough to know how the newest technologies can be applied as solutions. Our diligent focus is always on accountability, responsiveness and flexibility combined with a great customer experience empowered through our global agile delivery centers. Job Summary:
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team by crafting the future of Business & Technology? If you-re passionate about joining a data driven decision-making culture that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join Enquero - a company you can be proud to be a part of. Enquero is looking for experienced Java Developer to join our onsite team at Austin, TX.
High Level Scope of Work
P rospective candidate will be responsible for implementing APIs which expose billing functionality using Java and Spring.
Additionally, P rospective candidate will enhance the billing system (H Java/Spring) to push real-time events to client-s data pipeline. (Streams / SQS)
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Strong fundamental software development skills
- Understanding of how to build decoupled, testable, and maintainable code
- A working understanding of web applications and web development
- High proficiency with Java and related Frameworks (Spring and Hiberate )
- 3+ years professional experience in a software development team
- Experience designing and implementing Rest APIs
It's great, but not required if you have: Experience with developing for the Billing Domain.
Benefits we offer:
Note: NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES. -We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Enquero.
- Paid US Holidays (10 days/year)
- Paid Vacation (10 days/year)
- Sick Leave (5 days/year)
- Insurance (Includes Health, Dental, & Vision)
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance: Fully covered.
- 401K Participation.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Year-end discretionary bonus.
- Reimbursements towards cell phone, home internet, health club, Travel & Parking.
- Training & Certification thru Udemy Business Account.