Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte.
With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
One of our reliable clients, who is a large manufacturing corporation well-known all over the world, seeking an experienced Java Software Engineer to join their team located in Chicago downtown. The company provide a great working environment with an almost century-old history.
They are looking for someone who will contribute to design, development and deployment of their state-of-the-art digital platform.
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision
- Work directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls
- Work independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems
- Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
- Perform integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results
Main requirements are:
- Master`s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong Java developer with experience in microservices
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications in Java
- Experience deploying and maintaining software using public clouds such as AWS
- Knowledge of datastores like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Oracle
If you are interested and want to contribute to the success of large company, please apply with your resume, and we will get back to you.