As a Development, Professional, the individual will be part of developing pricing system applications that support the Single Family IT organization. You will be part of initiatives impacting Pricing systems, responsible for end to end delivery of software development projects.
* Typically has a minimum of 2 - 4 years related experience.
* College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred.
* Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
* Extensive use of Eclipse( commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
* Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time situations
* Experience in using Java presentation frameworks - JSF, STRUTS or similar frameworks, and JQuery
* Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on Weblogic platform
* Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - ANT and Shell script
* Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
* Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
* Experience in AGILE based project development.
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
* Strong communications and interface skills
* Experience with DB2, Unix Shell script, Autosys, Spring, Stored Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning, data replication between databases is preferred.
* Mortgage and/or financial services industry experience.
* Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk.
* Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V. Department: