HTC – A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
HTC is seeking to hire a Java Developer Expertise.
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: Long Term
- Experience with Frameworks like Spring, Struts, JRA, Eventing/Logging/ LDAP, Integration Frameworks like Spring CCI, JDBC/IMS, JMS, Spring Email
- Working knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Rest, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Java Message Service (JMS), SOAP UI, JUnit, Linux, XML, NodeJS
- Experience with DevOps tool chain – GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, NPM
- Strong Comprehension of Object Oriented Design, J2EE Design Patterns, creating and/or consuming) SOAP/REST Web services, Interprocess communication (JVM to JVM or Proxy)
- Experience in designing/developing applications with Microservices
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Redis Caching, Spring Cloud Services, RabbitMQ, PostgresSQL, 12-factor application design
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers
- Develop integration through APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Development experience with an Agile, Iterative, architecture centric, test driven methodology - CI/CD
- Responsible to document technical guidance for developers and assist with onboarding/managing the developer team
- Understanding of FileIO (MDT, FTP, NAS), HOST DB2/IMS transactions, Open system databases (DB2 LUW, Oracle, SQL)
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using the following: MuleSoft ESB, IBM API Connect, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), IBM WebSphere DataPower, Data Transformation.
- Understanding of Websphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ
- Understanding of WAS Liberty
- Multitask and manage multiple small-to-large size projects and ensuring all projects are completed with quick turn-around and high level of attention to detail
- Work collaboratively and iteratively with stakeholders, designers, and developers, to execute and deliver a flawless end solution
- Utilize time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills
- Resource should have a high level of communications skills
- Resource should be able to coordinate on various levels
- Version One and GIT LAB Experience preferred.
HTC’s competitive package includes besides compensation health, dental, vision, Disability cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and paid vacation
Candidates should e-mail resume to VASU.GANNAMANENI@HTCINC.COM.