Role : Java Developer
Location: Mclean, VA, Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA (Remote until covid)
Fulltime with Hexaware
· Design architecture, reusable components and frameworks.
· Work on Integration using Web Services and EJB preferably on WebLogic platform
· Conduct Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
· Tune all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
· Use database concepts in development (SQL and Stored Procedures)
· Improve the application development processes and tools.
· Involve in full life cycle of application/system development
· Share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical concepts to the team
· 7 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, Webservices, JMS, XML, Weblogic.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
· 5-6 years of experience in designing webservices, SOA based applications.
· Strong hands on experience with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS
· Experience in designing architecture, reusable components and frameworks.
· Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on Weblogic platform
· Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
· Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time situations
· Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
· Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
· Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
· Experiences in full life cycle of application/system development
· Must have strong communication skills with ability to work with all management levels
· Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical concepts
About Hexaware:Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO, and Consulting Services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by 'Powering Human-Machine Collaboration.' We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customers' customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— 'Automate Everything ®, Cloudify Everything ®, Transform Customer Experiences ®.’ Hexaware's guiding principles are designed to define the distinctive character, spirit, and attitude of our organization that inspire us to transform our future. The community at Hexaware is modelled around the traits of – ‘Cool’, ‘Disruptive’, ‘Highly Passionate’, ‘Fearless’, and ‘Anchored in the Past’. These powerful words and phrases define who we are as a company and form the bedrock upon which our exemplary track record is made.
The Hexawarian Way of Life :Diversity and inclusiveness form an integral component of life at Hexaware. A culture of customer-centric innovation drives our vibrant workforce that operates from 34 global offices across different time zones.