Java Developer - 8149
Seeking a mid-to-senior level Java software developer with experience in Spring and J2EE to architect, implement and support enterprise level s oftware solutions for a mid-sized fintech SaaS company in Cary, NC . The ideal candidate will be able to work with both technical and non-technical staff to analyze and understan d business requirements . Candidates must have strong skills in architecting Java software solutions, data analysis, query writing, and stored procedure development. This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits. Target salary is $90,000 - $115,000 with potential flexibility for the right fit. The Java Developer will sit onsite at the Cary, NC office. On-call work and travel are infrequent but possible. No relocation assistance, visa sponsorship, or C2C arrangements are available. Key Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
Qualifications of the Java Developer:
- Work as a member of a cross-functional Scrum team to deliver software solutions while adhering to Agile principles . Including sizing tickets, estimating work effort and working with team members to successfully complete sprint work.
- Develop, maintain and improve Java/J2EE software systems , on AWS. This includes writing code across the full stack, so a well-rounded skillset will be required.
- Analyze applications, provide solutions for performa nce issues . Participate in code reviews giving constructive input on standards, best practices and optimum code usage.
- BS in C omputer S cience or related field, or equ ivalent professional experience
- Minimum 3 + years of experience developing Java software ; 5+ years' experience preferred
- Working k nowle dge of object - oriented concepts
- 2 + years of J2EE app lication development experience ( Servlets/JSP, JDBC, JavaMail , XML, FreeMarker , Velocity , Spring, Mybatis )
- Experience in Spring framework
- 2 + years of relational database experience (Preferably MSSQL/TSQL)
- Working knowledge of queries, scripts, and stored procedures (T-SQL preferred)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot software applications
- AWS experience strongly preferred
- Strong professional attributes: willingness to learn, strong communication skills, good attention to detail, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Contact Lindsay Allan at email@example.com regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying. When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know? At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know. Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you. HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. Is this job not a fit for you, but you know someone who would be great? Earn up to $1,000 if we help one of your friends get their next job. Learn More Here . #ZR #dice