• Utilizes advanced skills to implement complex systems and software components in compliance with industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule and cost.
• Creates estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.
• Will analyze business requirements and create technical designs and specifications, develop, implement and document solutions, ensuring implementations meet design specifications and adhere to standards.
• Collaborates with Solution and Data Architects, and Database Administrators in the design and implementation of physical data models.
• Handles assignments varying in scope, scale and complexity, the majority of which may be complex.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
• Minimum of five years relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to the design and development of software solutions, to include four or more years of Java development.
• Demonstrated skill in web application frameworks (i.e. JSF, Node, Angular, etc), JEE applications (i.e. Spring Boot, Batch, etc), and advanced MS SQL required.
• Working knowledge of ETL processes and technologies highly desired.
• Excellent initiative, organization skills, and ability to work independently.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.