Java Developer – Crystal City, Arlington, VA
INTEGRITYOne Partners (IOP) is seeking a Java Developerto support our technical systems development team with requirements-gathering, design, implementation, testing and delivery of solutions for current law enforcement client.
JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS 6C Clearance- requires Citizenship in the United States and is subject to a government background investigation
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.5 GPA- computer science background recommended but not required if suitable experience can be demonstrated
- 3-4 years’ experience with software or systems development, preferably with Java, Spring, SQL, and XML related technologies (i.e. XSL, XPATH, XSD).
- Proficient communication, facilitation, mediation, and verbal and written communication skills to be demonstrated upon interview. Client-facing skills are required for position.
- Ability to be physically present on site within core working hours of 10am-4pm in Crystal City at minimum 3 days/week, or more as required by client, once clearance received. The benefit of work from home or remotely is available on the project, within limits as set by client expectations.
- Experience in solving complex business issues- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates innate curiosity and drive to learn- self-motivated and eager to participate in knowledge sharing. Intellectually curious and “tinkering” personalities encouraged- those curious to dig in and experiment with less guidance.
- Experience in responding to client requirements in tight timeframes, government or otherwise – this entails flexibility in both work location (work from home but may need to meet ad hoc with client with little notice); and hours (occasional off-hours on-call shifts).
- Has experience with and/or demonstrates thoughtful reflection on the strengths of diverse working groups, collaborates effectively in a team environment comprised of junior and senior resources, as well as with diverse personality types (i.e. introverts and extroverts)
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques, configuration management tools (Git preferred), Apache Camel/JBOSS FUSE, Message queue technology (IBM MQ or ActiveMQ)
- Experience in working with stakeholders to gather business and IT requirements.
At IOP, we cultivate a culture of respect and motivation. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by delivering industry knowledge and expertise to help them achieve their strategic objectives and serve as a trusted partner and advisor to our clients. We provide this value with the same high-level of trust and appreciation we offer our employees. We believe in the power of a great team. We are motivated to be better and strive to learn, create and innovate. We offer VERY competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, a culture that empowers you to balance the contributions you make to your profession, your family and friends, and your community.
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.