Kforce has a client that is seeking a Java Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
* Java Developer designs, builds, and maintains efficient, reusable, and reliable Code
* Resolves production support issues, including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, debugging, configuration, and testing
* As a Java Developer, you provide post implementation support to ensure smooth transition to production of all services released for production
* Interfaces with the business, technical staff, and vendors to shape requirements and direction of technology and support project related activities
* Associate's degree with coursework in Information Systems or in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
* Prefer Sun Certified Java Programmer, XML, XSL certifications a plus
* Four to six years of experience in software development or a related field
* Possesses analysis, coding, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills; Strong communication and interpersonal skills; Planning, organizational and decision-making skills; Project Management skills
* Must be able to independently trouble-shoot problems and find acceptable solutions
* Requires the application of specific IT concepts within area of technical expertise
* In-depth functional knowledge and expertise in multiple technology environments, programs, languages, etc.
* Ability to interact and effectively communicate with a diverse employee and student population
* Ability to manage own work and work of others to unit performance standards for cost, quality, and output (e.g., demonstrated supervisory and organizational skills, ability to set priorities for self and others, schedule work activities, allocate resources and provide appropriate feedback
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.